Wednesday, November 10
For today, prepare:
- Read: Theriault, Noah, and Alex Nading. 2020. “Collaborative Ecologies: Anthropologies of (and for) Survival in the More-Than-Human City.” Anthrodendum. October 6, 2020.
- Read (10 + 10 pages): Tsing, Anna L. 2015. The Mushroom at the End of the World: On the Possibility of Life in Capitalist Ruins. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
- Chapter 1: Arts of Noticing
- Chapter 2: Contamination as Collaboration
- Read: Hopkins, Hop. 2020. “Racism Is Killing the Planet.” Sierra, June 8, 2020. https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/racism-killing-planet
- Listen: AnthroPod. 2017. “More Than Human Politics.” https://culanth.org/fieldsights/more-than-human-politics